2017 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Camo 4-Wheeler For Sale
Details / Description
2017 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi Camo
In 1983 Suzuki introduced the world's first 4-wheel ATV. Today Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks you'll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board our KingQuad lineup is a dominating group of ATVs.
With a long list of technologically advanced features the 2017 Suzuki KingQuad 500AXi is equally at home on tough trails or helping you take on tough jobs. Its EFI equipped engine utilizing a multi-hole fuel injector provides exceptional performance throughout the powerband with a strong mid- to high-end punch. The KingQuad's advanced chassis lets you float over rough obstacles with ease while still being able to haul or tow what you need to get the job done.
Tackle the toughest jobs in no time with the power and performance of a Suzuki Utility ATV. Time for a little fun on the job' With adventure-inspiring ergonomics powerful engines and suspension that is ready to climb over just about anything we've got you covered there too.
Features may include:ENGINE
- The powerful 493cc SOHC single-cylinder liquid-cooled four-stroke engine produces a wide powerband with strong top-end power
- Precise Suzuki fuel injection system and twin iridium spark plugs ensure easy starting excellent throttle response great fuel efficiency and reduced emissions
- Its cylinder is canted forward for a low center of gravity resulting in reduced engine height and lower seat height. The engine also features a counterbalancer shaft for smooth operation
- The compact 4-valve cylinder head has large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency
- A lightweight aluminum cylinder uses SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) coating for excellent heat transfer and ring sealing resulting in superb combustion chamber efficiency
- High capacity aluminum radiator with large diameter thermostatically controlled cooling fan provides stable engine operating temperature
- The QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission provides versatility and convenience with a fender-mounted gate-type shifter for high/low range selection. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents
- A compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers potent traction plus light steering. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction
- Handlebar-mounted push-button controls permit easy selection between 2WD 4WD and differential-lock 4WD. An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud.
- An override button on the left handlebar can be used to override the normal speed limiter when stuck in the mud
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (7.1 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment
- Fully independent A-arm/I-beam rear suspension with 7.9 inches of wheel travel includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes plus a sealed multi-plate rear brake system. The rear brake's clutch-type design provides high durability reduced unsprung weight and low-maintenance
- High traction 25-inch CARLISLE tires are mounted on heavy-duty steel wheels
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during spirited or difficult terrain riding
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.