Sell your Sailboat
- Post Your Listing in Just Minutes
- Unlimited Photos
- Unlimited Text
- Ad Run (6 Months)
- Detailed Boat Specs
- Email Contact
- Phone Contact
- Clickable Map
- Listing Flyers
- No Wait Time!
Immediate Exposure to Millions of Potential BuyersCreate Free Listing
Where To Sell a Sailboat Free Sailboat Classifieds
The best place to sell sailboats online is right here at BoatsAndCycles.com! Its free to advertise and your sailboat will get immediate exposure to millions of potential sailboat buyers and enthusiasts. Boatsandcycles.com welcomes "Sailboat For Sale By Owner" advertisers, traders, and dealer advertisers alike. Advertising is fast, free, and effective. Sell your sailing boat quickly and easily.
- 25 weeks
- Unlimited Photos
- Unlimited Text
- Home Page Featured
- Email/Phone Contact
Tips On How To Sell a Sailboat
- Pictures, upload plenty of pictures of your sailboat. An abundance of pictures with all the different aspects of your sailboat, will help generate interest and potential buyers.
- With unlimited text you can create a detailed description of your sailboat. Describe the as many of the features and specifications of your sailboat. The more information you can include, the better.
- Describe the condition and year of your sailboat. Let potential buyers now if it is a new, like new, or gently used sailboat.
- Include details on the masts and sails, include information in the pulleys and hardware associated with your sail boat.
- Details such as length, height, beam, draft, and features should be described in great detail. This helps the buyer as well as helps your listing get more exposure in the search engines.
- When selling a sailboat let potential buyers, know any potential problems so their are no surprises to interested buyers.
- Describe something you really loved about owning your sailboat.
- Research the value of your sailboat, and set a realistic price to sell your sailboat in what you consider to be a reasonable time frame.
- Answer any inquiries from your free classified Sailboat ad promptly.
Need Help? Email support.
Most Recent Ads Placed For Sailboats
Be Safe When Selling Your Sailboat
It is important to use caution when selling your sailboat online. Here are a few selling tips to keep in mind when you are preparing to sell your sailboat to a prospective buyer or trader.
- Beware of buyers that are willing to buy your sailboat, without seeing it first.
- Always insist on cash or some form of guaranteed payment when selling your Sailboat. Cash is the simplest and safest for both parties.
- Beware of accepting checks from a buyer. It can take banks up to a few weeks to notify you, that you have deposited a fake check.
- Never send a portion of the money back to the buyer, shipping agent, or any other person when selling your sailboat.
- Never release the sailboat to the buyer before you receive complete payment.
- Do not transfer the title or paperwork before you have received complete payment.
- Further tips and suggestions for buying and selling Sailboats safely can be found here - Security
Who Can Sell Sailboats On BoatsAndCycles.com
Anybody who lives in the United States can advertise their sailboats on BoatsAndCycles.com. We welcome any type of seller - Sailboat Dealers, Sailboat Traders, Sailboat Brokers, and private sellers with "For Sale By Owner" sailboat listings. Signing up and placing a classified sailboat ad is quick and easy, and you will sell your sailboat fast. All sailboats listed on our site must be in the United States. We reserve the right to remove any listing posted for any reason. Please review our Terms of Service before placing a Sailboat advertisement.