Sell Your Kayak, Canoe, or Small Boat
- Post Your Listing in Just Minutes
- Unlimited Photos
- Unlimited Text
- Ad Run (6 Months)
- Detailed Boat Specs
- Email Contact
- Phone Contact
- Clickable Map
- Listing Flyers
- No Wait Time!
Immediate Exposure to Millions of Potential BuyersCreate Free Listing
Where To Sell a Kayak, Canoe, or Small Boat Free Kayak/Canoe Classifieds
The best place to sell kayaks, canoes, and small boats online is right here at BoatsAndCycles.com! Its free to advertise and your small boat will get immediate exposure to millions of potential kayak/canoe buyers and kayaking enthusiasts. Boatsandcycles.com welcomes "Canoe/Kayak For Sale By Owner" advertisers, traders, and dealer advertisers alike. Advertising is fast, free, and effective. Sell your small boat quickly and easily.
- 25 weeks
- Unlimited Photos
- Unlimited Text
- Home Page Featured
- Email/Phone Contact
Tips On How To Sell Small Boats
- Pictures, upload plenty of pictures of your small boat, kayak, or canoe. An abundance of pictures with all the different aspects of your small boat, will help generate interest and more inquiries.
- With unlimited text you can create a detailed description of your kayak or canoe. Describe the as many of the features and specifications of your small boat. The more information you can include, the better.
- Describe the condition and year of your kayak, small boat, or canoe. Let potential buyers now if it is a new, like new, or gently used boat.
- Include details on hull condition, and any accessories yu are willing to include with your small boat.
- Details such as length, weight, condition, and features should be described in great detail. This helps the buyer as well as helps your listing get more exposure in the search engines.
- When selling a small boat, make potential buyers aware of any potential problems so their are no surprises.
- Describe something you really loved about owning your kayak, canoe, or small boat.
- Research the value of your small boat, and set a realistic price to sell your boat in what you consider to be a reasonable time frame.
- Answer any inquiries from your free classified Small Boat ad promptly.
Need Help? Email support.
Most Recent Ads Placed For Small Boats
Be Safe When Selling Your Small Boat Or Kayak
It is important to use caution when selling your small boat online. Here are a few selling tips to keep in mind when you are preparing to sell your kayak or canoe to a prospective buyer or trader.
- Beware of buyers that are willing to buy your small boat, without seeing it first.
- Always insist on cash when selling your Kayak or Canoe. Cash is the simplest and safest for both parties.
- Beware of accepting checks from a buyer. It can take banks up to a few weeks to notify you, that you have deposited a fake check.
- Never send a portion of the money back to the buyer, shipping agent, or any other person when selling your small boat.
- Never release the boat to the buyer before you receive complete payment.
- Do not transfer the title or paperwork before you have received complete payment.
- Further tips and suggestions for buying and selling kayaks, canoes, row boats, and other small boats safely, can be found here - Security
Who Can Sell Kayaks, Canoes, Row Boats, Or Other Small Boats On BoatsAndCycles.com
Anybody who lives in the United States can advertise their boats on BoatsAndCycles.com. We welcome any type of seller - Kayak Dealers, Small Boat Traders, Brokers specializing in small boats, and private sellers with "For Sale By Owner" small boat listings. Signing up and placing a classified ad is quick and easy, and you will sell your small boat, canoe or kayak fast. All small boats listed on our site must be in the United States. We reserve the right to remove any listing posted for any reason. Please review our Terms of Service before placing a Canoe or Kayak advertisement.