2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sportbike For Sale
Details / Description
2014 Kawasaki Ninja® 300
The Ninja 300 is the best lightweight sportbike available today bar none. It is more than capable of surprising hard-edged competitors with twice its displacement in tight and technical conditions. That exceptional dynamic capability shouldn't be a surprise; considering the Ninja 300 boasts many of the same performance-enhancing features found on larger Ninja models such as a digital fuel injection system and a F.C.C. clutch with assisting and slipper functions. Compared to most sportbikes the Ninja 300 also offers a more comfortable seating position and an easy reach to the ground for ease of use and maximum day-to-day riding enjoyment.Features may include:
- Low 30.9-inch seat height and tapered seat boosts confidence for smaller riders
- 296cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin design offers far superior highway passing power and clearly dominant acceleration compared to other lightweight sportbikes
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) system uses dual 32mm throttle bodies and provides outstanding throttle response and superb fuel economy
- F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions provides excellent power handling capabilities with a light feel at the lever. Design also makes clutch easy to modulate and reduces the effect of back-torque to help minimize wheel hop when downshifting
- Sportbike bodywork features an aggressive and edgy design with strong Ninja family DNA that sets the Ninja 300 apart from its lightweight sportbike competitors
- High-tensile frame provides optimum flex for superior feel and agility compared to the competition
- 10-spoke 17-inch sportbike wheels look great and can fit premium sportbike rubber for optimum handling
- Six-speed transmission features a roller-type shift drum for smooth actuation coupled with strong gears for maximum durability. It also offers a wide selection of ratios to match varied riding conditions and its positive neutral finder makes it easy to find neutral when stopped
- Kawasaki Air Management System (KAMS) uses a special deflector to channel hot air from the back of the radiator so that it exits the bottom of the motorcycle instead of being blown onto the rider when the fan is active. This makes hot days and slow traffic much cooler than it would be if riding another brand of lightweight sportbike
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.