2014 Yamaha Bolt R-Spec Cruiser For Sale
Details / Description
2014 Yamaha® Bolt™ R-Spec
Introducing Bolt™. Old School. New thinking. Minimalist style. Modern performance. From its slim compact bobber-style design to its raw metal look and feel it's everything you need. And nothing you don't. Bolt R-Spec version includes special colors piggyback shocks cool textured-color stitched seat black fenders(on Camo Green model) and blacked-out mirrors.
Key Features May Include:
- The Bolt® R-Spec is stripped down and devoid of chrome parts and epitomizes the “Urban Performance Bobber" look. The compact chassis proudly showcases the 58 cubic inch (942cc) air-cooled 60° V-twin sitting at the heart of the bike.
- The Bolt R-Spec uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Even fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been carefully chosen specifically for this bike to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider's face.
- The Bolt R-Spec's chassis design is entirely new. Components such as the 3.2 gallon fuel tank textured seat with colored stitching piggyback rear shocks belt drive front and rear wheels digital meter and steel fenders are new creating a unique and fresh style.
- The slim body and low seat design combine to give the motorcycle light maneuverability and a stable handling feeling. The upright riding posture helps the rider feel the wind hear the sounds and experience the pulse of the machine.
- For riders who value personalization the options for the Bolt R-Spec are limited only by the owner's imagination. As we say at Star motorcycles “we build it you make it your own." And as the perfect canvas for customization Bolt R-Spec is the perfect example of that philosophy.
- To keep friction loss to a minimum and help the engine achieve the ideal performance characteristics special roller-type rocker arms with needle bearings are used. These also reduce top-end weight for excellent mass-centralization.
- Sophisticated fuel injection is used on the Bolt R-Spec to deliver the best urban riding fun with strong acceleration. 3D maps for ignition timing and fuel injection have been developed and these new settings deliver outstanding acceleration in the mid and low-speed ranges
- A newly designed double-cradle frame enhances city riding enjoyment. The engine is mounted to the frame as a stressed member with a rigid mount system that provides precise handling.
- The beefy front 41mm fork tubes offer excellent suspension performance and the twin rear shocks which include piggyback style gas chambers have been tuned to provide great comfort and handling while contributing to the machine's low profile.
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.
More Listings By Hattiesburg Cycles
2005 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL NIGHT TRAIN Cruiser
Call For Price Hattiesburg, MS
2017 Indian Motorcycle Scout ABS Burgundy Metallic Cruiser
$12,299 Hattiesburg, MS
2017 Indian Motorcycle Chieftain Limited Thunder Black Touring
$24,499 Hattiesburg, MS
2017 Indian Motorcycle Chief Dark Horse Thunder Black Smoke Cruiser
$17,499 Hattiesburg, MS
2017 Indian Motorcycle Chieftain Thunder Black Pearl Touring
$21,999 Hattiesburg, MS