2016 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS Sportbike For Sale
- 82.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in.
- 56.9 in.
- 31.1 in.
Details / Description
With sport riding at its core a powerful 1 043 cc inline four-cylinder engine and a host of advanced onboard electronics the Ninja® 1000 embodies two-wheel fun.
- A choice of Full Power or Low Power modes allow riders to set power delivery to suit preference and conditions
- Three-mode Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) covers a wide range of riding conditions offering enhanced sport riding performance and the peace of mind to negotiate slippery surfaces with confidence
- ABS with the addition of fluid pressure sensor optimizes braking in slick conditions and helps to suppress rear lift under braking
- The Ninja 1000 motorcycle's relaxed riding position was designed to accommodate everything from city riding to sport riding to track days
- Windscreen has three available positions spanning approximately 20 degrees and ranging from sporty to maximum wind protection
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
Front - Dual 300 mm petal-type rotors with radial-mount 4-piston monobloc calipers and ABS
Rear - Single 250 mm petal-type rotor with 1-piston caliper and ABS
Front - 120/70 ZR17
Rear - 190/50 ZR17
Windscreen Up - 48.4 in.
Front - 41 mm inverted cartridge fork with stepless compression and rebound damping adjustable spring preload; 4.7 in. travel
Rear - Horizontal monoshock with stepless rebound damping remotely adjustable spring preload; 5.4 in. travel
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.