2016 Kawasaki Versys 1000 LT Touring For Sale
- 88.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 33.1 in.
- 59.8 in.
- 40.4 in.
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
Details / Description
With an inspiring 1 043 cc inline four-cylinder engine and nimble chassis the Versys® 1000 LT is sure to take you on an unforgettable adventure. Add in the comfort of an upright riding position and you have a package that really comes into its own on twisty mountain roads and scenic backroads.
- Powerful 1 043 cc inline four-cylinder engine pulls strongly from all rpm (especially in the low-mid range) and does not let up before the redline
- Upright riding position offers a high level of comfort and confidence in various riding environments
- Windscreen with tool-free adjustment and hand guards provide additional wind protection
- ABS is standard on all models offering additional reassurance when braking on low-grip or uneven surfaces
- Equipped with a set of color-matched 28 liter (each) composite side-cases featuring Kawasaki Quick Release (KQR™) integrated mounting and a convenient one-key system that utilizes the ignition key for side-case unlocking and removal
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
Front - Dual 310 mm petal rotors with 4-piston calipers and ABS
Rear - Single 250 mm petal rotor with 1-piston caliper and ABS
Front - 120/70 x 17
Rear - 180/55 x 17
Winshield Down - 55.1
Windshield Up - 57.7 in.
Front - KYB 43 mm inverted front fork with adjustable rebound and preload; 5.9 in. travel
Rear - Horizontal back-link shock with adjustable rebound damping and adjustable spring preload remote preload adjuster; 5.9 in. travel
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.