2016 Suzuki DR200S Dual Sport For Sale
Three Bridges, NJ
Details / Description
SALE!! SAVE OVER $450.00 AND O% FINANCING ON THIS GREAT DO IT ALL MOTORCYCLE.
2016 Suzuki DR200SDISCOVER BOTH SIDES OF OUR NEWEST GO-ANYWHERE DUALSPORT
The 2016 Suzuki DR200S is an affordable commuter that gets 88MPG with its reliable 199cc engine complete with an electric starter telescopic front forks a 3.3 gallon tank and abundant torque. The DR200S is the ideal dual-sport bike for trail enthusiasts and commuters alike. With sharp competition-like styling and a reasonable 33.3 inch seat height this 278 pound cycle encompasses the agile maneuverability Suzuki is known for.Engine Features May Include
- Ultra-reliable 199cc 1-cylinder air-cooled SOHC engine provides just the right amount of torque and horsepower to power your ride.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Push-button electric start 'res up the bike consistently powered by a small and reliable battery.
- Digitally controlled CDI ignition system to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range.
- Five-speed transmission with gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Cable-operated quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive operation.
- Engine power routes to the rear wheel via a low-maintenance long-life sealed chain.
- Influenced by the high-performance style of the RM-Z series the ergonomic design makes the DR200S a better fit to a wider range of riders for the dirt and the pavement.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile strength steel pipe frame.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels of both front and rear 8.1 inches.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power.
- Large front and aggressive rear tire with special tread patterns are designed for smooth riding for on and off the pavement.
- Backward-folding rearview mirrors gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstacles
- Electric start system provides convenient operation and features a lightweight starter motor and a compact maintenance-free battery.
- A 60/55 watt H4 halogen headlight can help extend your riding session.
- The taillight and turn signals match the sleek style of the seat and bodywork.
- The on-road legal lighting is complemented with rubber-mounted turn signals and horn.
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.