2016 Yamaha YZ450 FX Dirt Bike For Sale
Details / Description
33 HRS HANDGAURDSEXCELLENT SHAPE
33 HRS HANDGAURDS EXCELLENT SHAPE
2016 Yamaha YZ450FXCONQUER DIRT
New for 2016 the YZ450FX comes with a world championship winning heritage. Our engineers draw on the highest level of competition for inspiration & innovations. From engine design to suspension to exterior styling the racing performance & presence of our YZ models can be found throughout our entire competition model lineup.Features may include:
- All new cross country focused model featuring Yamaha's latest off road technology
- "Reversed" rearward slanted engine design with 4-valve cylinder head (titanium valves)
- Forward mounted fuel injection & rear exiting "wrap around" exhaust
- Electric starting
- 5-speed wide ratio transmission
- Bilateral Beam aluminum frame with YZ based adjustable suspension
- 18 inch rear wheel
- Adjustable handlebar
- GYTR Power Tuner ready
- YZ450F based "reversed" liquid-cooled 450cc DOHC 4-valve (titanium) 4-stroke single with fuel injection and electric starting. The engine has been tuned for excellent "ride-ability & controllability" delivering a broad easy to use power band with excellent power characteristics.
- Rearward slanted reversed cylinder design.
- Electric start with manual kick starter & auto decompression system. Unit can be re-started in any gear.
- There is no main ignition switch on this model.
- Compact 4-valve cylinder head features a 12.5:1 compression ratio.
- Lightweight titanium valves use load-reduced oval valve springs.
- The injector spray pattern spray direction and the distance to the intake valves have been optimized. Forward mounted straight intake tract helps to maximize the benefits of the FI system & overall power output.
- High capacity AC magneto to power the FI system.
- YZ450F based compact lightweight "Bilateral Beam" aluminum frame.
- Lightweight tapered aluminum swingarm.
- YZ450F based 48mm adjustable inverted Kayaba "SSS" cartridge fork with 310mm (12.2") of wheel travel.
- Fork features a twin-chamber "Speed Sensitive System" design meaning the damper unit is in a separate structure (completely separated air & oil chambers) which prevents aerated fork oil from entering the inner damper assembly and degrading its damping abilities. Since the inner damper is pressurized it also eliminates bubbles forming in the oil.
- YZ450F based Monocross link rear suspension features a fully adjustable Kayaba piggyback shock with 318 mm (12.5") of wheel travel.
- "Shorty style" adjustable front brake lever can be adjusted to fit various hand sizes.
- Lightweight plastic resin 7.5 litre fuel tank with compact in-tank electric fuel pump is located under the seat.
- Flat seat design
- Lightweight aluminum side stand
- Heavy duty plastic engine skid plate
- Convenient oil level sight glass
- Lightweight extra wide foot pegs
- Folding shift lever tip helps prevent damage
- Heavy duty rubber swingarm protector
- Lightweight chain guide / support helps reduce chance of chain derailment & helps protect rear sprocket
- Heavy duty sealed "O" ring drive chain
- Easy access GYTR Power Tuner & Yamaha Diagnostic tool connectors
- Sealed no spill gel type low maintenance battery (battery should be charged during winter storage)
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.