2017 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS Touring For Sale
- Seat Height
- 32.1 in.
- 59.8 in.
Details / Description
The Kawasaki® sport-touring powerhouse blends the soul of a Ninja® ZX™-14R with the sophistication of advanced technology and premium accessories.
Built around the thrilling performance of a powerful 1 352 cc supersport engine the Concours® 14 ABS is loaded with top-shelf refinements.
- 1 352 cc inline four-cylinder with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) for enhanced low- and mid-range power while maintaining high rpm performance
- Rigid monocoque frame that provides agile handling characteristics and a high degree of rider feedback
- Kawasaki Advanced Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT) ABS system links the front and rear brakes
- Electrically adjusted windshield with a three-position vent for added comfort
- The standard hard saddlebags conveniently utilize the ignition key and can be installed / removed / locked in a matter of seconds thanks to the integrated mounting system
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
Front - Dual floating 310 mm petal-style rotors with four-piston calipers and ABS
Rear - Single 270 mm petal-style rotor with single-piston caliper and ABS
Front - 120/70 ZR17
Rear - 190/50 ZR17
Windscreen down - 52.9 in.
Windscreen up - 57.7 in.
Curb - 690.2 lbs.
672.5 lbs. w/o saddlebags
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
Overall with saddlebags - 39.4 in.
Without - 31.1 in.
Front - 43 mm inverted telescopic fork with adjustable rebound damping and spring preload
Wheel Travel - 4.4 in.
Rear - Tetra-lever with stepless rebound damping adjustment and remote spring preload adjuster
Wheel Travel - 5.4 in.
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.