2017 Kawasaki KX 250F Dirt Bike For Sale
Details / Description
2017 Kawasaki KX™ 250F
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCETHE WINNING EDGE
With more Supercross and Pro Motocross wins than all other OEMs combined no one else comes close to the championship-winning power and race-ready technology of the Kawasaki KX™250F. The tradition continues in the all-new 2017 KX250F The Bike That Builds Champions. Are you ready for the next level of championship-proven performance'CHAMPIONSHIP-PROVEN POWER
The lighter weight and increased power of the 2017 KX™250F motorcycle starts with a completely new engine. Get an inside look at the innovative design features.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Downdraft intake design and more upright engine orientation with revised cylinder offset increase overall power
- Lighter weight race-team-inspired bridged-box bottom piston to optimize combustion efficiency and plateau cylinder honing to help reduce friction
- Rear fender with under seat intake channels ensure clean airflow
- Revised airbox and intake duct for increased air volume resulting in more power
- Innovative dual-injector system utilizes a downstream injector below the throttle valve and a second upstream injector located near the airbox. Together they contribute to more efficient filling of the cylinder to maximize power
- More upright engine orientation and repositioned intake duct allow for optional air the intake. The downdraft style routing improves cylinder-filing efficiency contribution to increased engine power.
- New downdraft injector grows from four holes to eight for a wider fuel spray delivering stronger low-to mid-range power for quicker acceleration
- Lighter weight 43mm throttle body ensures sharp responsive power
- New exhaust header with integrated resonator maximizes throttle response and enhances midrange power
Slimmer lighter aluminum perimeter frame contributes to razor sharp cornering and superior handling while a flatter seat and new bodywork allow easier rider movement.NEW SLIMMER LIGHTER FRAME
- New aluminum perimeter frame is narrower and lighter for championship-winning agility
- Revised overall balance improves front wheel traction for razor-sharp cornering ability
- Radiators are rotated inward for narrower width between shrouds allowing easier rider movement
- New bodywork is lighter weight
- Flatter tank and seat allow greater freedom of movement
- Fuel tank has increased capacity going from 1.6 to 1.7 gallons
- Features Kawasaki's first in-mold graphics that are more durable
The best way to ensure peak performance is to fine-tune your KX™ to fit you. The KX™250F can be adjusted to suit a wide range of riders.SHOWA SEPARATE FUNCTION FORK - TYPE 2
- Advanced separate function fork design separates spring and damping functions for light weight and fully adjustable performance
- New combination of a lighter inner-tube design to fine-tune rigidity firmer spring rate revised valving and oil level reduces pitching effect over braking bumps increases cornering stability and maintains sharp turn-in capability
- Improved for action provides sharp cornering and smooth predictable front-end action through bumps
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.