2017 Kawasaki KX 450F Dirt Bike For Sale
Details / Description
2017 Kawasaki KX™ 450F
The Kawasaki DifferenceTHIS IS OUR PROOF
The 2017 KX™450F motorcycle is the most powerful lightweight and agile KX450F ever. Developed from the highest levels of racing this championship bike has advanced technology sourced straight from the world's premier race team--another reason why the KX450F is The Bike That Builds Champions.CHAMPIONSHIP-PROOVEN POWER
The 2017 KX™450F motorcycle is lightweight and powerful due to innovative race-proven components. Pick a category to start exploring.ENGINE
- Race-team-inspired Bridged-Box Bottom piston is lightweigth and designed to mach intake valves to optimaze combustion efficiency for maximum performance at all rpms
- Echaust header fearures an integrated resonator for crisp thottle response at low rpm and reduced exhust sound level
- Rear seat intakes ensure clean airflow and costribute to improved throttle response
- High flow airbox with rear intake cannels for improved engine power
The slim lightweight aluminum perimeter frame and revised triple clamps contribute to agile handling while a flat seat profile and integrated bodywork facilitate easy rider movement and a championship fit.SLIM LIGHTWEIGHT CHASSIS
- Lightweight aluminum perimeter frame for sharp handling
- Redesigned triple clamp offers improved stability on corner entry to allow quicker turn-in.
- Slim frame spars and narrow shrouds allow easier rider movement
- Optimized swingarm rigidity for maximum rear wheel traction
- Lightweight bodywork features Kawasaki's first in-mold graphics for a durable aggressive look
- Lightweight bodywork with smooth seamless surface at the rider's contact points.
- The KX graphics are now molded into the shrouds for greater longevity and an ultra-smooth outer surface.
- Adjustable four-piston handlebar moves towards or away from your body
- Two-position adjustable footpegs help reduce knee angle when seated
- Lightweight design with tuned rigidity to match chassis dynamics and optimize front end feel
- Features low-friction fork seals and optimized valve settings for smooth action and progressive damping
- STEP 1: Set inner chamber air pressure - The pressure in this chamber affects the overall fee across the entire stroke
- STEP 2: Set the pressure of the unter air chamber- The ounter chamber affects the last thirt of the travel so you can adjust the level of bottoming resistance
- STEP 3: Set the pressure of the balance chamber- This will adjust fork ride height and damping feel at the initial part of the stroke
- STEP 4: Final set-up step - Open the bleed screw on the left fork cap. This esquializes pressure with the astmosphere
- STEP 5: Fine-tune damping - Adjust rebound and compression damping to best suit riding conditions and personal preference
The KX™450F motorcycle features several advanced ignition and fuel-mapping systems for precise adjustability.KAWASAKI GENUINE ACCESSORY
- Handheld FI calibration controller eliminates need for laptop and 12V battery at the track
- Allows the user to adjust fuel and ignition settings for ultimate performance
- Can store up to 7 preset maps for different
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.