2017 Suzuki GSX-R600 Sportbike For Sale
- Fuel Type
Details / Description
2017 Suzuki GSX-R600
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a class-leading sport bike worthy of its race-winning GSX-R heritage. Whether you're carving through your favorite canyon or dominating the racetrack it offers unparalleled performance. A compact powerful 4-cylinder engine demonstrates the advanced race-proven technology of the GSX-R line when you hit the throttle and push it to redline while supremely refined suspension systems front and rear help provide precise responsive handling. Wrapped in aerodynamic and lightweight bodywork that's lifted from the race track the GSX-R600 can not only win races it can win envy.
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985 the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Compact 599cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio that produces remarkably strong high RPM power delivery.
- The energy efficient engine employs forged pistons shot-peened connecting rods chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Camshafts with aggressive valve-lift profiles were developed using proven MotoGP racing engine technology – the first time this method has been applied to a production Suzuki.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single coil valve springs to reduce valve train mass reducing mechanical losses at high RPM.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that's ready for race-track adaptation.
- Race-developed lightweight SHOWA Big Piston front Forks (BPF) deliver superb feedback and consistent performance. Spring preload rebound and compression damping are all fully adjustable.
- Single SHOWA rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs are grasped by radial-mount four-piston BREMBO monobloc calipers.
- Stylized Suzuki “S" 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality sophistication and performance legacy of the brand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides or track days.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for GSX-R owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.