2017 Suzuki RM85 Dirt Bike For Sale
Details / Description
2017 Suzuki RM85
The 2017 RM85 continues to carry on the powerful tradition of racing excellence in the Suzuki motocross family. The reliable two-stroke engine produces smooth power at any rpm with an emphasis on low to mid-range performance. Just like its larger RM-Z cousins the RM85 delivers class-leading handling for both experienced racers and rookie riders alike. With its smooth power delivery and lightweight handling the RM85 is the perfect motocross bike for anyone learning to race--and striving to win!Champions choose Suzuki and Suzuki supports future champions!
Suzuki's Amateur Racing Support is top notch offering over $3.8 million in contingency trackside support and the opportunity to train with Ricky Carmichael at Suzuki's exclusive Camp Carmichael. Want to see why champions choose Suzuki' Visit racesuzuki.com for more information on Suzuki's Amateur Support Program and join Team Suzuki!
Mount up. Because 1st place doesn't come without a fight. Razor-sharp handling. Beastly torque. Quick-response braking. They're not features they're the difference between podium and parking lot. Our legendary RM-Zs put the track--and the competition--at your mercy.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Digital CDI mapping helps create strong engine performance at high RPM.
- The high-revving 84.7cc 2-stroke liquid-cooled reed-valve single-cylinder engine has a bore and stroke of 48.0 x 46.8mm
- The cylinder features Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for durability low weight and effective heat transfer for superior class performance
- The exhaust valves are made of aluminum to best match the expansion rate of the cylinder improving sealing for better engine performance
- The exhaust valve governor and actuator help provide good throttle response and overall tractability
- Precise Keihin™ PE28 carburetor provides smooth throttle response and is designed for simplified maintenance and tuning
- The large-capacity radiator provides efficient engine cooling at all engine speeds
- The RM85 is equipped with a smooth shifting six-speed transmission plus a precise rack and pinion activated clutch
- The long clutch lever makes it easy to accurately locate and work the engagement point during starts and driving off of corners
- This durable transmission features a refined shift mechanism with a strong detent spring and needle bearing on the left side of the shift drum
- A knurled shift-pedal tip delivers excellent grip and shift feel for precise gear selection
- A tubular steel frame with aluminum beam swingarm provide class-leading performance on the track especially in the corners. Designed for rigidity durability and straight-line performance the frame features large diameter tubing in key areas and a large front reinforcement plate
- SHOWA 37mm inverted front forks are completely adjustable for rider weight style and ability. The forks feature a cartridge system with fully-adjustable rebound damping and 20-way adjustable compression damping (also included are guards to protect the inner fork tubes). The forks have 275mm (10.8-inches) of travel
- A SHOWA large diameter rear shock absorber is valved to produce a plush feel and resistance to bottoming. The shock provides 277mm (10.9-inches) of wheel travel and features adjustable compression and rebound damping force adjustment
- A twin-piston caliper front brake with 220mm (8.7-inches) large-diameter disc and a rear brake with 200mm (7.9-inches) disc to provide excellent braking performance
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.