2017 Suzuki RMX450Z Dirt Bike For Sale
Details / Description
2017 Suzuki RMX450Z
Powerful torquey fuel-injected 449cc engine. Slim aggressively styled chassis and bodywork. Electric starter. Full-function two-mode instrument cluster. Enduro lighting. Additional chassis protection. Sharing core technologies with Suzuki's Championship-winning open-class RM-Z450 the RMX450Z rewrites the rules for serious trail riders.
Rev up. When you've got a Suzuki off-road motorcycle the whole world looks a little different. You start seeing trails desert and single-track everywhere you look. Even a rainy day just means more mud to play in. Expect loads of torque across a wide powerband with high-rpm muscle to spare.
Features may include:KEY
- Fuel-injected engine is based on Suzuki's winning open-class motocrosser; the RM-Z450
- Trail-ready features include an electric starter powered by a compact battery (plus kick-start back-up) a coolant reservoir tank and an engine protector plate
- Enduro ready full-function instrument cluster includes a low fuel level warning light
- The airbox features a hinged lid for quick air-filter maintenance
- Aluminum-alloy twin-spar frame with high-performance SHOWA fork and piggyback-reservoir style rear shock
- Competition-developed seat and slim bodywork creates a controllable ergonomic riding position
- Racing-inspired graphics and colors include fork clamps that are anodized black complementing the gold fork leg finish
- Black anodized EXCEL aluminum rims are ready to withstand rugged off-road conditions
- 449cc 4-stroke 4-valve liquid-cooled fuel-injected DOHC powerplant is based on the high-performance and reliable RM-Z450
- Minimal differences as compared to the RM-Z450 motocross engine includes a modified inlet tract and revised cam profiles to increase low and mid-rpm power
- The compact aluminum cylinder is finished with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating for durability light weight and efficient heat transfer
- A larger magneto-generator is fitted to charge the battery and power the lights. The increased mass also aids traction
- Advanced fuel-injection system makes for extra-smooth power delivery high fuel efficiency and superb reliability
- The airbox features a hinged lid for quick air-filter maintenance and better protection from debris
- The coolant reservoir tank has a specially located filler cap for easy access
- Strong 5-speed transmission with wide gear ratios and primary/final drive ratios selected to suit various situations from steep trails to open terrain
- The aluminum-alloy twin-spar frame combines cast and extruded sections to achieve low weight with high rigidity and durability
- RM-Z450-derived trail-ready suspension uses high-performance SHOWA forks with full adjustability
- Aluminum link-style swingarm is descended from the RM-Z line and uses a fully adjustable SHOWA piggyback-reservoir style rear shock
- Rear suspension linkage geometry combines the RM-Z series' renowned turning-on-rails abilities with optimized handling performance for trail rides
- Race-inspired waved disc rotors are mounted to black EXCEL aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes
- High-impact black plastic fork leg plus rear brake rotor and caliper protectors shield these components from trail obstacles
- The standard Renthal Fatbar is stronger and reduces vibration better than conventional aluminum handlebars
- Bright 35W headlight is smoothly incorporated into the front number plate
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.