2017 Suzuki SV650 Sportbike For Sale
- Fuel Type
Details / Description
2017 Suzuki SV650
For 2017 Suzuki introduces a new version of an iconic motorcycle that embodies the sporty personality that only a lively mid-sized V-twin roadster can deliver. The new SV650 has a polished powerplant that provides increased performance with low emissions and outstanding fuel economy mated to refined trim and lightweight chassis that delivers a sporty exciting ride. In addition the SV650 has a new Low RPM Assist feature that seamlessly adjusts engine speed during take-off and low-speed running to smooth the power delivery and to help eliminate the possibility of the rider stalling the motorcycle. Like its predecessors the 2017 SV650 promises to have the sparkling performance style and value that a broad range of riders will enjoy. Also available with ABS.
Features may include:KEY
- Liquid cooled 645cc 4-stroke DOHC V-twin engine delivers increased performance.
- Refined EFI system with Low RPM Assist makes take offs smooth and pleasant.
- Trellis-style frame constructed of high-strength steel tubes contributes to the motorcycle's lower weight and trim chassis.
- Slim bodywork is aesthetically pleasing while aiding comfort and maneuverability.
- Class exclusive 645cc DOHC 90°V-twin engine has been refined with more than 60 new parts to produce increased horsepower while conforming the latest emission requirements.
- The energy efficient engine has new pistons that were engineered with use of FEM (Finite Element Method) analysis to achieve optimal rigidity and weight.
- Each piston skirt has a special resin coating and the other sliding part are tinned for less friction and greater durability – a first for a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Suzuki's innovative L-shaped piston rings contribute to reduce blow-by gas resulting in less emissions and greater combustion efficiency.
- SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material)-plated cylinders reduce friction and improve heat transfer and durability.
- Both cylinder heads feature Suzuki's original Dual Spark Technology for greater combustion efficiency better fuel economy and cleaner emission.
- The fuel injection system employs Suzuki's innovative SDTV (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) with 39mm throttle bodies. The secondary throttle valves are controlled by servo motor for smooth power delivery and optimum combustion efficiency.
- Ten-hole; long-nosed type fuel injectors on each throttle body improves fuel atomization for better combustion efficiency and while reducing fuel consumption.
- The EFI system employs O2 feedback and a precise intake pressure sensor for optimum combustion efficiency in various conditions and reduces emissions to an incredibly low level.
- Suzuki's patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) eases starting stabilizes the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions. The system is compact and lightweight.
- The TI-ISC on the SV650 has a new Low RPM Assist feature that seamlessly adjusts engine speed during take-off and low-speed running to smooth the power delivery and to help eliminate the possibility of the rider stalling the motorcycle.
- Dozens of new parts create a compact lightweight chassis with slim bodywork that's agile and fun to ride on a variety of streets – such as city traffic highway rural roads and winding roads.
- The ready-to-ride weight of the 2017 SV650 ABS is 18 pounds less than the 2015 SFV650 ABS. The curb weight of the new SV650 is 15 pounds less than the SFV650.
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.