2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 Standard For Sale
Honey Brook, PA
Details / Description
FREE FREIGHT AND SETUP! NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES! $50 REWARDS POINTS!
2018 Suzuki GSX-S750
The new GSX-S750 brings significant engine and chassis advancements to firmly establish itself as the second model in Suzuki's innovative lineup of performance street machines. The GSX-S750 features fresh aggressive styling that encompasses the appearance of quality.
As with the GSX-S1000 this new GSX-S750 inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki's MotoGP race experience and the 30-year heritage of the GSX-R750. With boosted engine power and a suite of rider-assist features this restyled GSX-S750 is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the new leader in its class.
This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today's discriminating riders this new GSX-S750 looks better and outperforms its popular predecessor – and other entries in the class. It is nimble comfortable and an exhilarating fun ride.
Get a grip on a whole new standard. Striking looks. Comfort. Power. Versatility. Our standards deliver easy ergonomics modern style and metro muscle in dynamite packages. Whatever type of riding you prefer our standards can handle it.
Features may include:ENGINE
- New fuel-injected 749cc 4-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Advanced Traction Control* lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions.
- The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular girder streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame and is fitted with KYB suspension to provide precise handling.
- The new front Nissin Monobloc brake calipers and twin wave style brake rotors supply strong and consistent braking performance.
- Aggressive styling with cues from the renowned GSX-S1000 surround an ergonomically comfortable yet sporty riding position.
- Potent 749cc 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine uses 2005 GSX-R750 architecture so the power delivery is an excellent bled of strong low-end and a muscular top end.
- Using the K5 generation GSX-R engine architecture also permits a shorter chassis which greatly enhances handling. This also makes the GSX-S750 the only motorcycle in its class with an engine with SuperSport lineage.
- Ventilation holes are added to the bottom side of each cylinder in the GSX-S750's crankcase. The holes reduce pumping loss to help produce power and gain fuel economy.
- Camshafts tuned specifically for the GSX-S750 deliver a dynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to better throttle response and torque at the low-to-mid RPM range while still producing peak performance.
- New ten-hole long-nose fuel injectors deliver finer atomized fuel to increase combustion efficiency.
- Suzuki's patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) stabilizes the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions. The system is compact and lightweight.
- The TI-ISC on the GSX-S750 has Suzuki's Low RPM Assist feature that seamlessly adjusts engine speed during take-off and low-speed riding to smooth the power delivery and to help reduce the possibility of the rider stalling the motorcycle.
- A new larger capacity air box is required to match the higher engine output. The air inlets have been designed to provide an exciting auditory experience.
- The Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems resulting in linear throttle response and class-leading fuel economy.
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.