Sell your Antique or Classic Motorcycle
Where to sell a Classic Motorcycle Classic Cycle Classifieds
The best place to sell a classic motorcycle online, is right here at BoatsAndCycles.com! Its free to advertise your classic motorcycle. Your free lisitng will get immediate exposure to millions of potential buyers and classic bike enthusiasts. Boatsandcycles.com welcomes "For Sale By Owner" advertisers, traders, and dealer advertisers alike. Advertising is fast, free, and effective. Sell your Classic Harley, Classic Triumph, Classic Indian, CLassic Honda or any other type of Classic Motorcycle, quickly and easily.
Tips on how to sell a Classic Motorcycle -
- Loading plenty of pictures of your classic bike, is the best way to generate interest inr your classic motorcycle. An abundance of pictures, with all the different aspects of your classic motorcycle will help generate interest and ultimately more leads. Close vivd pictures of your classic bike's paint, chrome, rims, and tires will help provide potential buyers a first hand view of your classic bike.
- Create a detailed description of your classic cycle. Unlimited text ads are useful to describe the features and specs of your classic bike. The more detail you can provide when placing your listing, the better the leads will be that you receive. Inquiring parties will be better informed about the classic motorcycle you are selling, and your pricing expectations.
- Describe the condition and year of your classic cycle. Describe whether it is restored, like new, or good cycle.
- When selling your Classic bike make sure to include details on the engine- when was it last serviced, what are the horsepower and displacement amounts, any modifications or upgrades to performance, and how many miles/hours are on the engine.
- Provide details on whether the bike is completely original, or if there has been customizations done to the bike, describe- Paint, chrome, lighting, or and any upgrades or modifications you have made to the bike.
- Let potential buyers know about any problems, so their are no surprises when they come to view the classic cycle.
- Describe something you really loved about owning or restoring your Classic Motorcycle.
- Research the value of the Classic Motorcycle, and set a realistic price to sell it in what you consider to be a reasonable time frame.
- Answer any inquiries from your free classic motorcycle classified ad promptly.
Need Help? Email support.
$0 - FREE
Home Page Featured
Most Recent Ads placed for Classic Bikes -
Be safe when selling your Classic Motorcycle online -
It is important to use caution when selling any type of motorcycle online. Here are a few selling tips to keep in mind when you are preparing to sell your classic cycle.
- Beware of buyers that are willing to buy, without seeing your bike first.
- Always insist on cash when selling your classic cycle. Cash is the simplest and safest for both parties.
- Beware of accepting checks from a buyer. It can take banks up to a few weeks to notify you, that you have deposited a fake check.
- Never send a portion of the money back to the buyer, shipping agent, or any other person when selling your classic motorcycle.
- Never release the motorcycle to the buyer before you receive complete payment.
- Do not transfer the title or paperwork before you have received complete payment.
- Further tips and suggestions for buying and selling Classic or Antique Cycles safely, can be found here - http://www.boatsandcycles.com/support/security/
Who Can Sell Custom Cycles on BoatsAndCycles.com -
Anybody who lives in the United States can advertise their Classic or Antique Motorcycles on BoatsAndCycles.com. We welcome any type of seller - Classic Cycle Dealers, Classic Cycle Traders, Classic Cycle Brokers, and private sellers with "Classic Cycle For Sale By Owner" listings. Signing up and placing a Classic Motorcycle Classified Ad is quick and easy, and you can sell your classic bike fast. All cycles listed on our site must be located in the United States. We reserve the right to remove any listing posted for any reason. Please review our Terms of Service
before placing a Classic Cycle advertisement
All Terrain Vehicles
Our Sell Classic Motorcycle - Classic Bikes - Classic Choppers page is focused on Classic Motorcycle Classifieds, with references to Selling Classic Motorcycles and mentions of Classic Triumphs, Classic Harleys, Classic Hondas.