Sell your Scooter or Moped
Where to sell a Moped Scooter Classifieds
The best place to sell a scooter or moped online, is right here at BoatsAndCycles.com! Place a free ad to advertise your scooter or moped. Your free moped lisitng will get immediate exposure to millions of potential buyers and moped enthusiasts. Boatsandcycles.com welcomes "Scooter For Sale By Owner" advertisers, traders, and dealer advertisers alike. Advertising is fast, free, and effective. Sell your used moped or scooter, quickly and easily.
Tips on how to sell a Scooter -
- Pictures are the best tool to help generate interest for your scooter or moped. An abundance of pictures, with all the different aspects of your scooter will help generate interest and ultimately more leads. Close, vivd pictures of your scooter's fairings, electronics, rims, and tires will help provide potential buyers a first hand view of your scooter's appearance and condition.
- Create a detailed description of your scooter/moped. Unlimited text ads are useful to describe the features and specs of your new or used moped. The more detail you are able to provide when placing your scooter listing, the better the leads will be that you receive. Inquiring parties will be better informed about the moped or scooter you are selling, and your pricing expectations.
- Describe the condition and year of your scooter. Describe whether it is a new, like new, or used bike.
- When selling your moped or scooter make sure to include details on the how many miles/hours are on the engine.
- Provide details on the condition of the plastic, seats, lights, and electronics.
- Let potential buyers know about any problems, so their are no surprises when they come to view your scooter.
- Describe something you really loved about owning your scooter or moped.
- Research the value of Scooter, and set a realistic price to sell it in what you consider to be a reasonable time frame.
- Answer any inquiries from your free classified scooter ad promptly.
Need Help? Email support.
$0 - FREE
Home Page Featured
Most Recent Ads placed for Scooters -
Be safe when selling your Scooter online -
It is important to use caution when selling any type of moped or cycle online. Here are a few selling tips to keep in mind when you are preparing to sell your scooter.
- Beware of buyers that are willing to buy, without seeing your scooter or moped first.
- Always insist on cash when selling your scooter. Cash is the simplest and safest for both parties.
- Beware of accepting checks from a buyer. It can take banks up to a few weeks to notify you, that you have deposited a fake check.
- Never send a portion of the money back to the buyer, shipping agent, or any other person when selling your scooter.
- Never release the scooter to the buyer before you receive complete payment.
- Do not transfer the title or paperwork before you have received complete payment.
- Further tips and suggestions for buying and selling Scooters or Mopeds safely, can be found here - http://www.boatsandcycles.com/support/security/
Who Can Sell Scooters on BoatsAndCycles.com -
Anybody who lives in the United States can advertise their Scooter, Moped, or Motorbike on BoatsAndCycles.com. We welcome any type of seller - Scooter Dealers, Moped and Cycle Traders, Moped and Cycle Brokers, and private sellers with "Scooter For Sale By Owner" listings. Signing up and placing a classified Moped ad is quick and easy, and you can sell your scooter fast. All cycles listed on our site must be located in the United States. We reserve the right to remove any listing posted for any reason. Please review our Terms of Service
before placing a Scooter or Moped advertisement
All Terrain Vehicles
Our Sell Scooter - Sell Moped - Free Scooter Classifieds page is focused on Scooter Classifieds, with references to Selling Scooters and Selling Mopeds and mentions of Sell Used Scooter.