2017 Yamaha GP1800 2-3 Passenger Seated For Sale
- Fuel Type
- Jet Drive
- Hull Material
Details / Description
2017 Yamaha GP1800
A racing legend is reborn in 2017 with the ultra-performance Yamaha GP1800 -- the quickest fastest most precise handling WaveRunner Yamaha has ever designed. The GP1800 is designed for closed-course racing and experienced high-performance enthusiasts.
Features may include:THE POWERPLANT
- The GP1800 is powered by Yamaha's 1.8L supercharged Super Vortex High Output Marine engine that is the most technologically advanced engine ever designed for a personal watercraft delivering more power and torque than any engine ever in a Yamaha WaveRunner personal watercraft.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four electronically controlled fuel injectors throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Specially Designed One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
- Wet Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
- Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing fuel injection mapping engine diagnostics and off throttle steering (OTS). The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
- Independent Water-jacketed Exhaust Manifolds with Collector: Achieves high power while keeping noise and exhaust heat under control.
- Thermostatic Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is automatically controlled through a thermostat sensor.
- Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts bolts hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
- Electronically Controlled Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
- Direct Ignition: For more efficient combustion.
- The GP series features a 160mm 8-vane high pressure pump that consists of a large capacity intake duct a newly developed impeller a large diameter nozzle and other components matching the tremendous power created by the 1.8 litre supercharged super vortex engine.
- Ride (Reverse with Intuitive Deceleration Electronics) -- The world's first dual handlebar throttle control system is easy and intuitive. Pull the right lever and go forward. Pull them both or in any combination and the system reacts with precise control. Benefits include better handling smooth deceleration and more control while turning.
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
- Electric Trim: Allows the rider to adjust the handling characteristics of the watercraft on the fly from a looser more playful feel to a more planted high-performance experience.
- Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys developed by Yamaha marine engineers that offers excellent corrosion protection.
Images may display optional equipment
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
NOTE: Models that have price comments (such as call for price, or request quote, etc.) are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.
More Listings By Winnipeg Sport & Leisure
2003 Sea Doo 215 RXP 2-3 Passenger Seated
Winnipeg Sport & Leisure
Call For Price Winnipeg, MB
2017 Yamaha FX Cruiser SVHO 2-3 Passenger Seated
Winnipeg Sport & Leisure
$20,499 Winnipeg, MB